- The website https://www.dem-group.com is made available to visitors and is run by A. DEM GROUP, located at 1130 HAREN, Rue du Bassin Collecteur, 10, and registered with the Belgian Crossroads Databank under number 0443.271.489, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing of Personal Data
- DEM GROUP collects and processes personal data when you visit the Website, either because you provide these voluntarily (for example by filling out a contact sheet), or automatically through your use of the Website.
- Legal bases to the personal data processing: The processing of your personal data is based on different legal grounds depending on the circumstances:
- When the visitor visits the Website: DEM GROUP’s legitimate interests (article 6.1. f GDPR), notably for the improvement of the Website and the products and services offered; and, to the extent applicable, the data subject’s consent (article 6.1. a GDPR)
- When the visitor fills out the contact form/sends an e-mail to DEM GROUP through the Website: DEM GROUP’s legitimate interests of carrying out business operations and the offering goods and services (article 6.1. f GDPR), and the data subject’s consent (article 6.1. GDPR)
- When the visitor submits their application through the Website (see « careers » page): the performance of (pre)contractual obligations/measures (article 6.1. b GDPR) and the data subject’s consent (article 6.1. a GDPR); the respect for a legal obligation (article 6.1. c GDPR) ; DEM GROUP’s legitimate interest of carrying out of its business operations
- Categories of personal data processed: Depending on how you use the Website, DEM GROUP is likely to process personal identification data (such as, full name, title, address (private or professional), phone number (private or professional)) ; personal characteristics (gender, nationality) ; academic and professional history ; etc .
- Purposes of processing: Through your use of the Website and/or the completion of any online forms, DEM GROUP collects and processes your personal data for:
- Website management et providing services to prospects ;
- Managing applications ;
- Communications related to job offers ;
- Sending commercial communication based on profiling
- Recipients To the extent necessary for the purposes of processing, DEM GROUP may use processors and sub-contractors (such as, for IT services, established outside of the EEA or not) that process personal data on instruction of and on behalf of DEM GROUP.
DEM GROUP may also transfer your personal data to other subsidiaries or companies in the DEM GROUP group, DEM GROUP will communicate any job application to the relevant company in the group.
When DEM GROUP uses processors/sub-contractors and/or transfers personal data within the group, DEM GROUP will take the necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data, as well as ensure an adequate level of data protection for any transfers outside of the EEA (for example, by signing standard contractual clauses).
If the law foresees it and/or if justified by the concrete circumstances, DEM GROUP may communicate your personal data to any authorities (for example, to respect any data protection regulation or, more broadly for law enforcement purposes).
- The right to withdraw consent: When data processing is based on consent, you may withdraw it at any time, free of charge, by writing to : email@example.com
The right to access, rectification, erasure, objection and portability : In all instance, you have the right to access your personal data, to have them corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete, to have them erased and limit processing activities in accordance with the conditions set out in the law. Moreover, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and easily readable format and to have them transferred to a third party of your choosing (data portability). To exercise your rights, free of charge, please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Storage duration : Only the necessary persons will have access to your data.
- 6 months: for data related to Website management and/or services improvement through the Website and/or for any request submitted through the Website;
- For the time necessary to assess a job application and the length of the procedure, or 2 years in the case of spontaneous applications;
- 1 year for data regarding commercial prospection.
The duration applies as from when DEM GROUP receives the data.
- Lodging a complaint : You can always lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Rue de la Presse, 35 à 1000 Bruxelles – email@example.com).
- You can exercise your data protection rights over cookies, to the extent that cookies contain any personal data.
- For questions or to obtain further information, please contact S.A. DEM GROUP, either by post at 1130 HAREN, Rue du Bassin Collecteur, 10 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org